Authentic Artist Tones are meticulously crafted to accurately replicate the exact tone of the original artist. Check the videos before you buy to remove any doubt of the accuracy. Of course every guitar, speaker, and player are different so expect some variation on your own setup.
- Authentic Artist Tone by Ben R Vesco
- Capture the recorded studio tone of Chuck Berry on the track Johnny B. Goode
- Compatible with Helix Floor, Rack, LT, Native, HX Stomp, and POD Go
- Simulates late ’50s analog tape
- Authentic early Fender tone, clean and snappy
- Includes presets for IRs and Stock Cabinets
- Includes a custom IR developed specifically for this pack
- Subscribe to updates on facebook
This patch dialed in with
- Schecter Jazz-7, Duncan Designed humbucking bridge pickup
- Line 6 Variax “Semi” model (Gibson ES-335)
- Event 20/20 studio monitors
- Line 6 Helix, HX Stomp, POD Go
- 3.0.0 – Complete patch rebuild (Helix/Stomp 2.91, POD Go 1.10)
- 2.1.1 – Volume re-leveled for new firmware (Helix 2.70.0)
- 2.1.0 – Volume leveled at 0 to 6 LU (Helix 2.12.0)
- 2.0.1 – Updated volume and balance for Helix 2.0
- 2.0.0 – Helix preset saved with the new editor
- 1.0.0 – Initial release
All product and artist names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Ben Vesco or Line 6. These product and artist names, descriptions, and images are provided for the sole purpose of identifying the specific products and artist sounds that were studied during the development of this product.
There are no reviews yet.