Praise & Worship guitar tones are designed for live use in a setting with a fair number of other musicians on stage. I frequently serve with a drummer, two acoustic guitarists, electric bass, synth/keys, and four to six vocalists. These patches and guitar tones will work in many other settings, but this is where they were developed.
- Praise & Worship tone by Ben R Vesco
- Includes clean, overdriven, and lead guitar tones useful for many P&W songs
- Snapshot enabled the following snapshots (explained in the video)
- Chorus 1
- Main Lead
- BIG Lead
- Subscribe to updates on facebook
This patch dialed in with:
- 1998 Ibanez Universe with DiMarzio Blaze bridge pickup
- Event 20/20 studio monitors, and live rehearsals
- Line 6 Helix (created on firmware 2.01.0)
- 3.0.0 – Completely rewritten for the Worship Core 2.9 preset (Helix 2.70.0)
- 2.1.0 – Volume leveled at 0 to 6 LU (Helix 2.12.0)
- 1.0.0 – Initial release
There are no reviews yet.