Artist Tones are meticulously crafted to accurately replicate the exact tone from the original artist. Check the video before you buy to remove any doubt of the accuracy. Of course every guitar, speaker, and player are different so expect some variation on your own setup.
- Authentic Artist Tone by Ben R Vesco
- Get tone similar to Green Day as heard on their song Basket Case from the album Dookie
- Sounds like Billie Joe Armstrong playing through a cranked Marshall
- Features two presets, one based on the internal stock cabs and another based on custom IRs created specifically for this preset
- Includes six custom IRs with different flavors of 4×12 cabs that can be mixed and matched in these presets or used with other presets
- Four snapshots:
- Panned is great for intros where one guitar comes from the side before the whole band kicks in
- Core Tone is the raw cranked Marshall rhythm sound
- Solos kicks up the gain and volume a notch for focused leads that can cut through the mix
- Full Stereo adds a wider spread to fill up your space
- Subscribe to updates on facebook or watch the Line 6 Forum
This patch dialed in with:
- Washburn N7 with Seymour Duncan Distortion bridge pickup
- Pre-3.0 versions: Epiphone Les Paul with Seymour Duncan JB7 bridge pickup
- Event 20/20 studio monitors
- Line 6 Helix (created on firmware 3.00.0)
- Backing Track (YouTube, opens in new tab)
- 3.0.0 – Completely re-written for Helix 3.00, HX Stomp, and POD Go
- 2.1.1 – Volume re-leveled (Helix 2.70.0)
- 2.1.0 – Volume leveled at 0 to 6 LU (Helix 2.12.0)
- 1.0.0 – Initial release
All product and artist names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Ben Vesco or Line 6. These product and artist names, descriptions and images are provided for the sole purpose of identifying the specific products and artist sounds that were studied during the development of this product.
There are no reviews yet.