Praise & Worship guitar tones are designed for live use in a setting with a fair number of other musicians on stage. I frequently serve with a drummer, two acoustic guitarists, electric bass, synth/keys, and four to six vocalists. These patches and guitar tones will work in many other settings, but this is where they were developed.
- Praise & Worship tone by Ben R Vesco
- Includes overdriven, swell, and delayed guitar tones useful for many P&W songs
- Snapshot enabled with the following snapshots
- Ambi (clean tone)
- Dirty (dirty with delay)
- Subscribe to updates on facebook
This patch dialed in with:
- Ibanez RG 7420 with DiMarzio Crunch Lab in the bridge position
- Event 20/20 studio monitors, and live rehearsals
- Line 6 Helix (created on firmware 2.60.0)
- 1.0.0 – Initial release based on my “Worship 2.8” core tone (Helix 2.60.0)
There are no reviews yet.