Artist Tones are meticulously crafted to emulate the tone of the original artist. Check the video before you buy to remove any doubt of the accuracy. Of course every guitar, speaker, and player is different so expect some variation on your own setup.
- Artist Tone by Ben R Vesco
- Get tone similar to Judas Priest as heard on their song You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’ from the album Screaming for Vengeance
- Sounds like Glenn Tipton and K.K. Downing in the studio
- Features two presets for Helix, two presets for POD Go, and four presets for HX Stomp
- All products include presets for both stock cabs and for custom IRs created specifically for these presets
- Includes two custom IRs with different flavors of 4×12 cabs that can be mixed and matched in these presets or used with other presets
- Rhythm Dry and Rhythm Wet are the core rhythm guitar tone. The Wet variant includes the heavy chorus modulation tone.
- Lead Dry and Lead Wet will let you solo either in your face or with some dripping wet 80s flair.
- Clean Electric is a chorused clean tone typical of hard rock in the 80s
- Clean Acoustic uses the HX 3.0 acoustic simulator (not yet available on POD Go)
- Subscribe to updates on facebook or watch the Line 6 Forum
This patch dialed in with:
- Washburn N7 with Seymour Duncan Invader bridge pickup
- Event 20/20 studio monitors
- Line 6 Helix (created on firmware 3.01.0)
- 1.0.0 – Initial release for Helix 3.01.0, and POD Go 1.12.0
All product and artist names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Ben Vesco or Line 6. These product and artist names, descriptions, and images are provided for the sole purpose of identifying the specific products and artist sounds that were studied during the development of this product.