This free VST delay plugin offers uncluttered access to essential stereo effect parameters. Turn to freeHaas when you need a more natural sounding pan effect, more clarity in the center of your mix, or just an interesting stereo VST effect.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution
- Lots of built in presets to get your mix jumpstarted
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER)
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm
- Creates a more natural pan effect
- Creates space in the center of your mix
- Turns mono tracks into stereo
- Mono and stereo input versions
- Works with 64-bit and 32-bit audio hosts running on 32-bit Windows OS or Mac OSX 10.4+
- Eliminates complex routing to set up a Haas effect
- Handles mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-stereo I/O from your DAW
- Delay 1ms to 40ms Haas window controls the depth of the effect.
- Image Selects left or right image for the input signal. A stereo image is created on the opposite side of the spectrum.
- Mix -10dB to +10dB controls the level of the effect relative to the dry input
- Tutorial: Heavy rhythm guitar
This tutorial shows you how to use the freeHaas and freeQueue VST plugins to create heavy metal rhythm guitar tracks. Sound clips included!
There are no reviews yet.