Authentic Artist Tones are meticulously crafted to accurately replicate the exact tone from the original artist. Check the video before you buy to remove any doubt of the accuracy. Of course every guitar, speaker, and player are different so expect some variation on your own setup.
- Authentic Artist Tone by Ben R Vesco
- Capture the recorded studio tone of Poison as heard on their song Nothin’ But A Good Time from the album Open Up And Say… Ahh!
- Sounds like C.C. DeVille in the studio
- Rhythm and solo modes
- Rhythm mode sounds like multi-tracked studio guitar
- Solo mode is focused and intense
- Bottom focus and top focus variants
- Subscribe to updates on facebook
This patch dialed in with:
- Ibanez Universe with Dimarzio Evolution bridge pickup
- Event 20/20 studio monitors
- Line 6 Helix (created on firmware 2.00.0)
- Backing Track (YouTube, opens in new tab)
- 2.1.0 – Volume leveled at 0 to 6 LU (Helix 2.12.0)
- 1.0.0 – Initial release