This delay effect can bring more natural sounding stereo effects to your mix (or push it over the top for uniquely unnatural effects). Haas delay will allow your tracks to have solid spatial positioning information by increasing the spatial cues in a more natural sounding way than panning or phasing methods. You can also use Haas to increase the size of your tracks by giving them a large stereo spread while simultaneously opening up the center of your mix for other instruments. Put it on a couple guitar tracks for a huge rhythm sound. Put it on a lead vocal track to emulate a doubling effect (similar to classic ADT processing). Use it to enhance a keyboard or piano track but is having trouble shining in a dense mix. Use it on just about anything to get that unique pro studio sheen. You will find a Haas style delay effect on just about every popular recording in the last twenty-five years. This is your chance to bring this special effect to your mix without complex routing schemes and extra mixing steps.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution
- Lots of built in presets to get your mix jumpstarted
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER)
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm
- Creates a more natural pan effect
- Creates space in the center of your mix
- Turns mono tracks into stereo
- Delay line modulation allows a richer spatial effect
- Low pass filter can be tuned for more realism of the spatial effect
- Output can be summed to mono for chorus style effects or to check mono compatibility
- Eliminates complex routing required to create the Haas delay effects.
Works with both mono and stereo input
- Works with 64-bit and 32-bit audio hosts running on 32-bit Windows OS or Mac OSX 10.4+