This free VST delay plugin offers uncluttered access to essential stereo effect parameters. Turn to freeHaas when you need a more natural sounding pan effect, more clarity in the center of your mix, or just an interesting stereo VST effect.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution
- Lots of built in presets to get your mix jumpstarted
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER)
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm
- Creates a more natural pan effect
- Creates space in the center of your mix
- Turns mono tracks into stereo
- Mono and stereo input versions
- Works with 64-bit and 32-bit audio hosts running on 32-bit Windows OS or Mac OSX 10.4+
- Eliminates complex routing to set up a Haas effect
- Handles mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-stereo I/O from your DAW
- Delay 1ms to 40ms Haas window controls the depth of the effect.
- Image Selects left or right image for the input signal. A stereo image is created on the opposite side of the spectrum.
- Mix -10dB to +10dB controls the level of the effect relative to the dry input